|2015 Kaufman County Jr. Livestock Show – March 24-28, 2015!|
|Hi, it’s Chris Taliaferro, President of the Kaufman County Junior Livestock Show for 2014. First of all, I would like to say thank you to all the board members for letting me serve as president of this great show. This show is for the youth of Kaufman County, FFA and 4-H members because we are still an agriculture community for farming and ranching. I would like to thank all of the members of the board and the Superintendent of the show who gave unselfishly of their time along with the long hours they put in for the Kaufman County youth. Thanks also to all moms and dads and businesses that helped support the show and auction.
Again, let me say thanks!
• October 7, 2014 – KCJLS Board Meeting – 7:30PM – Kaufman County Fairgrounds
• November 4, 2014 – KCJLS Board Meeting – 7:00PM – Risinger Veterinary Center in Terrell, TX.
• November 4, 2014 – KCJLS Commercial Heifer and Steer Entry and Tag In – 6:00PM – Risinger Veterinary Center in Terrell, TX.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL County Show Steers and Commercial Heifers MUST be tagged and entered on this date. Major validated steers do NOT need to be brought to Vet Center for tagging, however County Entry Forms are due.
• December 2, 2014 - KCJLS Board Meeting – 7:30PM – Kaufman County Fairgrounds
• January 6, 2015 - KCJLS Board Meeting – 7:30PM – Kaufman County Fairgrounds
• February 3, 2015 - KCJLS Board Meeting – 7:30PM – Kaufman County Fairgrounds
• March 3, 2015 - KCJLS Board Meeting – 7:30PM – Kaufman County Fairgrounds
• March 24-28, 2015 – Kaufman County Jr. Livestock Show – Kaufman County Fairgrounds
|PHOTOS FROM THE 2014 COUNTY FAIR:
photos are available for viewing AND PURCHASE.
Contact information for the Official Photographer is:
Mimi Belle Photography – Shelly Kasper
Or you can contact Emily Reynolds at 972-935-7045.
Want more information? Thank you for visiting our site and learning more about our Kaufman County Jr. Livestock Show. If we can assist you with learning more about our show please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.