Kaufman County Junior Livestock Show is awarding two (2) scholarships to outstanding youth in Kaufman County. The scholarships are for $1,250 each and will be presented at the Junior Livestock Show Sale on March 3, 2018.
ELIGIBILITY OF APPLICANT
To be eligible, a student must:
- Be a 2018 graduate of a high school in Kaufman County.
- Is an active member of 4-H/FFA
- Meet entrance requirements of a Texas college, university, or technical school.
- Enroll full-time in a Texas college, university, or technical school in the Fall of 2018
- Plan to major in an Agriculture related field.
- Submit SAT and/or ACT test scores. (May be provided on transcript.)
- Attach an official copy of high school transcript.
- Submit the completed application and attachments by December 16th, 2017.
AVAILABILITY OF APPLICATIONS
Applications will be available through the following methods:
- Contact your Animal Science Technology Instructor or your County Extension Agent.
- Kaufman County Junior Livestock Show
The completed application and attachments must be postmarked by December 16th, 2017 and mailed to the following address:
Kaufman County Junior Livestock Show
Attn: Scholarship Committee
PO Box 506
Kaufman, TX 75142
Know someone who would be interested in the 2017 KCJLS? Share Today!